Thursday, 13 December 2012

Showy BITTERN at Rye Meads RSPB

Thought you might be interested to know there was a BITTERN within 4 metres of the Water Vole Hide at Rye Meads today at 3.10pm. I didn't see it when I first looked out the hide but once I started hammering it flew up and then landed 40 metres further south in the reedbed. I saw one very close to there two years ago when we had the major frost so it could be a regular user than no one is spotting.


Luke Shenton
Reserves Officer
Herts & Middlesex Wildlife Trust

1 comment:

  1. I like your post because your all of words are so entertaining and so useful post .I bookmarked your page and will come again.You can visit my own site there was so many effective information about many important thinks
    Great post.It really contains valuable information.very well written post.Really impressed! Everything is extremely open and extremely clear reason of problems. It contains really news. Your web site is extremely valuable. Thanks for sharing.



    3e115bbtav8pbkbg46fqu0rjyq | eee55jg3ir6q9n229kmbst7xf8| 682c27eyd36y0kbynbscpk4mbx|dd1d862q80evau6177-l3cxfr5|0b6f5lapa2clfs8a0co2-b3vc9

    ReplyDelete